candidate seeking admission need to submit an application form with prescribed fees through DD along with supporting documents. The admission will be on first come first served basis, subject to the availability of sets. The College will give you Provisional Admission Letter on receiving the filled up Application forms along with the fee. Your admission will remain provisional till the time it is confirmed by the University / Board.
The last date for submission of completed application form is subject to the University / Board notifications regarding admissions.
- SSLC/ 10th or equivalent.
- PUC / 10+2 or equivalent.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migation Certificate.
- Degree Certificates (If Applicable).
- caste or OBC Certificate (For SC/ST Only).
- 6 Passport Size and Stamp Size Colour Photos.